Posted to j-users@xalan.apache.org by Marcel Schutte <ms...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2005/01/03 14:22:24 UTC

Release plans for new xalan version?

Hi all,

Does anybody know the planning for a new xalan version? It has been
nearly a year since 2.6.0 and there have been several bugs fixed.

I don't want to use an intermediate build.

Regards,
Marcel

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

Re: Release plans for new xalan version?

Posted by Jeff Suttor <Je...@Sun.COM>.
On Thu, 2005-01-06 at 08:34, Henry Zongaro wrote:
>      We were planning to issue a Xalan-J 2.7.0 release when Sun
> contributes its reference implementation of JAXP 1.3 to Apache.  However,
> that has been held up for quite some time by some legal snags.

the legal snags remain legal snags.  :(
I know that people are still talking.

--
Jeff Suttor    <Je...@Sun.com>