Posted to dev@gora.apache.org by Andrew Hart <ah...@apache.org> on 2010/10/04 17:18:18 UTC

Getting started

Hi all,

I've been watching the progress of the infra tasks and am excited to see
the mailing lists in place. Since becoming aware of the project I've
taken time to go through the git repository, the documentation wiki, and
to learn something about the projects using Gora. There's a lot to learn
for someone just starting out, but I'm eager to contribute in any way
that I can.

For example, I would be happy to help in preparing this first monthly
report. Has anyone taken this on yet?

Regards,
- Andrew.