Posted to rivet-dev@tcl.apache.org by Massimo Manghi <mx...@apache.org> on 2015/05/14 15:46:57 UTC

rivet 2.2.3 rc1

I placed at http://people.apache.org/~mxmanghi/ a rivet-2.2.3rc1.tar.gz
tar ball. I will allow a few days for you guys to take a look at it and
then I will move to the pmc list to vote the release

  -- Massimo

Re: rivet 2.2.3 rc1

Posted by Rani Ahmed <ra...@gmail.com>.
Ok. I wil try in my free time  to reorganize your words in the tcl wiki . I
will try to make my own rivet_info command and run it on my website.

Re: rivet 2.2.3 rc1

Posted by Massimo Manghi <ma...@unipr.it>.
Thank you Rani

I ran your script with my stock rivet (2.1.3) shipped with Linux Mint
and it failed because the form '::rivet::inspect server' was introduced
with Rivet 2.2.0. I will add a test on the rivet version and
conditionally run this part of the code

  -- Massimo

Re: rivet 2.2.3 rc1

Posted by Massimo Manghi <ma...@unipr.it>.