Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Cheney Sun <su...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/09 03:35:19 UTC

Is there any problem on the spark mailing list?

I can't receive any spark-user mail since yesterday. Can you guys receive any
new mail?

--
Cheney

Posted by ssimanta <so...@gmail.com>.
Same here. I've posted a bunch of questions in the last few days and they
don't show up here and I'm also not getting email to my (gmail.com) account.
I came here to post directly on the mailing list but saw this thread
instead. At least, I'm not alone.

Posted by Chris Fregly <ch...@fregly.com>.
btw, you can see all "missing" messages from may 7th (start of outage)
here:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/spark-user/201405.mbox/browser

the last message i received in my inbox was this one:

Cheney SunRe: master attempted to re-register the worker and then took all
workers as unregistered<http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/spark-user/201405.mbox/ajax/%3CCAH76%3DOL-PMZE2cF-%3DifuZw%2BxiJNvJVp8u6-G-fgFR-8SS4V%3D3Q%40mail.gmail.com%3E>Wed,
07 May, 02:06
you might want to repost if you initiated a message from that point til
this morning.

Re: Is there any problem on the spark mailing list?

Posted by lukas nalezenec <lu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by wxhsdp <wx...@gmail.com>.
i think so, fewer questions and answers these three days

Posted by darkjh <ju...@gmail.com>.
Same thing here. There must be a problem ...
I tried also send to user-subscribe@spark.apache.org or user-unsubstribe but
no response.

Posted by Sean Owen <so...@cloudera.com>.
Note the mails are coming out of order in some cases. I am getting current
messages but a sprinkling of old replies too.

Posted by ankurdave <an...@gmail.com>.