Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by javatestcase <ja...@yahoo.com> on 2013/02/15 20:03:32 UTC

RE: Kahadb log files.

Shaun,

We are having similar issues.  Did you ultimately delete the old log files?
Or were you able to somehow close the loop on the old transactions.

After running for 3 months, we have 3 old logs that won't die on one of our
servers....

Thanks

Bill

RE: Kahadb log files.

Posted by shoaibraza134 <sh...@gmail.com>.
I would add that if you have a maintenance window available - a v. low
traffic time of day or week - where there are typically no persisted
messages, it is going to be least disruptive to use that time window to
perform an upgrade.
Copying across the store might not be necessary, in which case you get a
(slightly) smoother swap-in of the 5.6.0 broker instance.

Life Insurance Advantages
<http://www.meritsdemerits.com/advantages-disadvantages-life-insurance/>

-----
Shoaib Raza is writing articles on  Advantages and Disadvantages   of all things in the world.

RE: Kahadb log files.

Posted by sh...@accenture.com.
Neither. I sent the link I was given, to our developers and asked them to fix their handling of things so that these logs wouldn't continue to be created. I'm still waiting.

-ste

This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original. Any other use of the e-mail by you is prohibited.

Where allowed by local law, electronic communications with Accenture and its affiliates, including e-mail and instant messaging (including content), may be scanned by our systems for the purposes of information security and assessment of internal compliance with Accenture policy.

www.accenture.com