Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Filip Hanik <ma...@filip.net> on 2001/06/21 20:36:08 UTC

RE: How to avoid of displaying the **** file path

>Yes!!!!!!!!!!!

just stop replying to this message. it is the subject line causing it to
happen, and everytime each one of you replies we keep getting more rejects

Filip

~
Namaste - I bow to the divine in you
~
Filip Hanik
Software Architect
filip@filip.net
www.filip.net

Posted by Martin Mauri <mm...@profesi.com.ar>.
I agree with Filip. Anyway, I can't figure out why someone would have set
that filter here... :)