Posted to dev@manifoldcf.apache.org by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com> on 2014/01/29 16:11:48 UTC

[CANCEL][VOTE] Release Apache ManifoldCF 1.5, RC5

The stack trace indicates that all threads are waiting on this condition,
but there are no threads which could unset the condition.  So it's clearly
a real lockup.  I've opened a ticket: CONNECTORS-872.

The real question now is why the tests don't demonstrate this failure
mode.  It is possible that the web connector code is using the throttle
service in an incorrect way.  I'll have to do some analysis to come up with
a hypothesis.

Meanwhile, RC5 voting is canceled.

Karl