Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Jürgen Ragaller <ra...@apache.org> on 2008/02/10 17:39:02 UTC

RE: Flowscript debugger with JDK 5 on Leopard

Hi, Jasha

> It doesn't matter which version my shell has, but the JAVA_HOME for
> the Leopard
> GUI seems to matter. The JAVA_HOME for the GUI must be 1.4 to make
> it run, even
> if the shell uses 1.5. Tried playing with it, logging in and out and
> setting
> JAVA_HOME for the GUI to 1.4 seemed to be the trick. Didn't matter
> if I build
> Cocoon with 1.4 or 1.5.

Thanks for that hint.

How (where) did you set JAVA_HOME for the Leopard GUI?

Jürgen Ragaller

Re: Flowscript debugger with JDK 5 on Leopard

Posted by Jürgen Ragaller <ra...@apache.org>.
Hi

Am 10.02.2008 um 17:39 schrieb Jürgen Ragaller:

> Hi, Jasha
>
>> It doesn't matter which version my shell has, but the JAVA_HOME for
>> the Leopard
>> GUI seems to matter. The JAVA_HOME for the GUI must be 1.4 to make
>> it run, even
>> if the shell uses 1.5. Tried playing with it, logging in and out
>> and setting
>> JAVA_HOME for the GUI to 1.4 seemed to be the trick. Didn't matter
>> if I build
>> Cocoon with 1.4 or 1.5.
>
> Thanks for that hint.
>
> How (where) did you set JAVA_HOME for the Leopard GUI?

I realized, that the rhino js debugger OSX Leopard incompatibility has
been fixed by the rhino devs in their trunk (1.6R7 does not have that
fix yet, but a freshly builded rhino jar worked for me).

So, I now can fully enjoy my flowscript bugs again... ;-)

Jürgen