Posted to dev@atlas.apache.org by Imran Tariq <im...@northbaysolutions.net> on 2017/06/09 06:13:39 UTC

Add me to the JIRA and Confluence contributors

Dear community,

Could you please add me as a JIRA and Confluence contributor for Atlas?

I would like to be able to assign Jira Tasks to myself and contribute
documentation to the wiki.

--

*Thanks & RegardsMuhammad Imran Tariq*

Re: Add me to the JIRA and Confluence contributors