Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by "Baumgartner, Christian" <Ch...@Tiscover.com> on 2005/10/05 13:23:18 UTC

unable to get jmeter source via cvs

Hi, i was away from work for about 1 month and now I got a new computer
for work. Well I work with jmeter and want to add some extra
modules/sampler etc. and for that I want to use the sources from cvs
(developing IDE is eclipse).

Well I followed the manual from jmeter wiki, but I cannot access
cvs.apache.org, with given user and password.

Were there any changes during my absent time?

Thanks

Christian

Re: unable to get jmeter source via cvs

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
There was a problem with minotaur earlier today - not sure if it has
been solved yet.

S.

Posted by Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com>.