Posted to dev@shenyu.apache.org by 秋夜冷雨 <42...@qq.com.INVALID> on 2021/07/29 12:11:10 UTC

I'd like to ask about the pressure measurement scenario of Shenyu gateway

Our company needs to do some pressure measurement for Shenyu recently, but I have no experience in pressure measurement, so I want to ask what pressure measurement scenarios Shenyu has

Re: I'd like to ask about the pressure measurement scenario of Shenyu gateway

Posted by XiaoYu <xi...@apache.org>.
We are releasing apache 2.4.0,You can wait and test again。

You can pull the code and package it yourself, get the shenyu gateway up
and running, and then use the test tool to test it, like jemter...

thanks

秋夜冷雨 <42...@qq.com.invalid> 于2021年7月29日周四 下午8:11写道: