Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Fansi <jm...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/09 11:57:45 UTC

calling soap service from servicemix-jms

Hi People,

I have a newby question for you there.
First, The task I'd like done is: I have a repository of soap request. I
want sericemix to read that repository, sending the request to the external
server meanwhile, copying the already sent file to another respository. I
have configured a a sevicemix-file su for reading the repository, a
sevicemix-eip su for routing and a servicemix-jms (soap =true) for sending
the request. Actually the file su is transfering the files from the
repositors, the jms queue is receiving the message but nothing is sent
outside the ESB.

Does someone here know what is happening? I would appreciate any input.

Thanks in advance,

Cheers,

Fansi

Re: calling soap service from servicemix-jms

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Fansi,

my comments inline:
> First, The task I'd like done is: I have a repository of soap request. I
> want sericemix to read that repository, sending the request to the external
> server meanwhile, copying the already sent file to another respository. I
> have configured a a sevicemix-file su for reading the repository, a
> sevicemix-eip su for routing and a servicemix-jms (soap =true) for sending
> the request. Actually the file su is transfering the files from the
> repositors, the jms queue is receiving the message but nothing is sent
> outside the ESB.

If I have right understood, your SOAP request repo is a file directory.

I don't understand the role of servicemix-eip: what do you mean by
routing ? I think that the default JBI routing is enough.

You can try something like:

<file:poller service="my:service" endpoint="filepoller"
    targetService="my:service"
    targetEndpoint="jms"
    file="file:/path/to/poll/directory"/>

<jms:soap-provider service="my:service" endpoint="jms"
    wsdl="classpath:/your/wsdl"
    destinationName="queue"
    connectionFactory="#connectionFactory"/>

Like this, SMX read the file (XML file) and send to JMS queue.

Regards
JB