Posted to user@ctakes.apache.org by "Das, Tanmay" <ta...@optum.com> on 2017/05/25 14:32:06 UTC

cTAKES in Eclipse

Hi,
Can someone point me in the right direction to use the cTAKES AE in
Eclipse i.e. how can I use cTAKES in Eclipse with my own Java program
And use its output.

-TD

Re: cTAKES in Eclipse

Posted by nishant kumar <ku...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

The cTAKES source code is available on its website, you can download and
build it. Also, there are a few demo examples available on Github you can
look at:
https://github.com/healthnlp/examples

thanks
Nishant