Posted to users@camel.apache.org by hs_sdm <su...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/08 12:43:00 UTC

How to implement publish and consume messages with Complex types in Camel

I am a .net developer, and planning to implement Enterprise service bus in
our products using Camel, ActiveMQ and FuseSource (as container).

Push a message from one application to another application - one way.

Based on the examples/books, have created a sample one as mentioned below.

 - Created a web client (win application) to push a message to cxf. This was
done by creating a service reference for the service (created in java in
Fuse IDE) in in winclient.
 - Push the message from service to ActiveMQ (Source)
 - Then push the message from one ActiveMQ to another ActiveMQ (image this
is another ESB or Target)
 - From ActiveMQ to CXF endppint for wcf service

Please advice whether it's a proper way of implementing it.

When we implement this with simple example of pushing messages from
ActiveMQ(target) to WCF service, we are constructing the soap message (DSL)
and sending to WCF service. Is it right ? If it's right, how to handle
complex types or collection?