Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Eric J Kaplan <er...@armanta.com> on 2005/04/06 17:18:08 UTC

jndi.properties file and classpath

We are using tomcat 5.0.28 and our servlet needs to load jndi.properties
from a jndi.properties file in our WEB-INF/classes directory but it seems to
be getting it from elsewhere and so our servlet, which needs to call a bean
on a separate application server instance (in this case jboss) fails because
its jndi context it pointing it at, I assume, the jndi instance running in
tomcat. I even tried appending this classes directory to the front of the
classpath when starting within the script (shiver) but that didn't work.
What do I need to do?

Regards

Eric