Posted to dev@cayenne.apache.org by Kevin Menard <km...@servprise.com> on 2008/02/03 22:23:51 UTC

Re: VOTE: 3.0M3 Release

Result: Passed

Votes:

Andrus Adamchik: +1 (binding)
Tore Halset: +1 (binding)
Aristedes Maniatis: +1 (binding)
Kevin Menard: +1 (binding)

So, now we need to wrap up the actual release:

- I've copied the artifacts to the main dist directory.
- I've published the 3.0 M3 maven artifacts.
- Ari volunteered to do the announcement work for Monday, so that should be
fine.

Andrus, I tried to update the 3.0-SNAPSHOT so that the snapshot would not be
older than the the release.  I ran into a permissions error, however, with
the following file on p.a.o:

/www/people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/org/apache/cayenne/cayenn
e-parent/3.0-SNAPSHOT/maven-metadata.xml

If you could take care of that, that'd be great.

Is there anything else I'm missing?

Thanks for the help everyone.

--
Kevin

Re: VOTE: 3.0M3 Release

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.
Also need to change download links here:

http://cayenne.apache.org/download.html

Let me know if my help is needed with this or the announcement.

Thanks,
Andrus

Re: VOTE: 3.0M3 Release

Posted by Kevin Menard <km...@servprise.com>.
That did the trick.  The latest SNAPSHOT has been published.

--
Kevin

Re: VOTE: 3.0M3 Release

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.