Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by "Alan D. Cabrera" <ad...@toolazydogs.com> on 2003/12/16 05:58:51 UTC

Geronimo Logo Voting

Contest voting has begun.  Please enter your votes on

http://wiki.apache.org/geronimo/LogoContest

Please carefully read the instructions and try not to accidentally erase
other peoples' votes.

PLEASE DO NOT VOTE ON THIS MAILING LIST.

The voting period ends on January 1st , 2004.  Good luck everyone!

Regards,
Alan

Re: Geronimo Logo Voting

Posted by Alvin Thompson <al...@thompsonlogic.com>.
> PLEASE DO NOT VOTE ON THIS MAILING LIST.

are we allowed to encourage people to vote on this list? in particular,
can i say, "VOTE FOR #2"? if not, is there a forum where we can debate
the merits of the logos before casting a vote?

==================
Alvin Thompson

Navy: 34
Army: 6

Re: Geronimo Logo Voting

Posted by Denys Sene dos Santos <se...@cptec.inpe.br>.
I´m sorry... can I still submit my logo to voting???
http://www.cptec.inpe.br/~produtos/geronimo/baner_geronimo.jpg
http://www.cptec.inpe.br/~produtos/geronimo/power_ger.jpg

I asked our web designer here at CPTEC to quickly make these banners.

Alan D. Cabrera wrote:

> Contest voting has begun. Please enter your votes on
>
> http://wiki.apache.org/geronimo/LogoContest
>
> Please carefully read the instructions and try not to accidentally
> erase other peoples’ votes.
>
> PLEASE DO NOT VOTE ON THIS MAILING LIST.
>
> The voting period ends on January 1^st , 2004. Good luck everyone!
>
> Regards,
>
> Alan

 \_
   \  Denys Sene dos Santos  -  sene@cptec.inpe.br
  o/\_  Meteorological Products Development - Phone: +55 12 3186-8458
 <\__,\  Center for Weather Forecasts and Climate Studies - CPTEC
  ">.  |  National Institute for Space Research - INPE
   ` .-|  Ministry of Science and Technology - MCT
      . \  A happy Linux User since 1996 Registered Linux User #71117
       . \  C/C++, Perl and Java Programmer c[_]
        .-|

Re: Geronimo Logo Voting

Posted by Alvin Thompson <al...@thompsonlogic.com>.
may i also suggest a runoff between the top 2 vote getters no matter
what, so there's a majority? many people have a second favorite...

-alvin

On Mon, 2003-12-15 at 23:58, Alan D. Cabrera wrote:

> Contest voting has begun.  Please enter your votes on
>

> http://wiki.apache.org/geronimo/LogoContest
>

> Please carefully read the instructions and try not to accidentally
> erase other peoples� votes.
>

> PLEASE DO NOT VOTE ON THIS MAILING LIST.
>

> The voting period ends on January 1st , 2004.  Good luck everyone!
>

> Regards,
>
> Alan

Alvin Thompson

Navy: 34