Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by An...@ipaustralia.gov.au on 2002/10/03 02:55:09 UTC

Nightly Build Trouble - can not get it to build !

Hi All,

I have downloaded the build from 1-10-2002 and I can not get the build
script to work. I am using JDK 1.3.1 on a Win98 Box. My boss has just OK'd
the use of JMeter in our testing and as Murphy's law would have it, I can
get it started ! please help ?

regards

Andrew.

Re: Nightly Build Trouble - can not get it to build !

Posted by Mike Stover <ms...@apache.org>.
Any specifics?  I'm having no troubles.  I'd guess Win98 is a problem.

-Mike

--
Michael Stover
mstover1@apache.org