Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Lance Norskog <go...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/07 06:26:58 UTC

Clover in Lucene/Solr build system

Please change the build regime so that 'clover.present' defaults to
false. Also, please restructure the clover clauses so that they print
nothing in the ant output if they are not called. This I assume
requires changes in the Hudson scripts, so there's not much point in
me making a patch.

Thanks!

--
Lance Norskog
goksron@gmail.com

Re: Clover in Lucene/Solr build system

Posted by Lance Norskog <go...@gmail.com>.
Never mind, you're going to redo all the build stuff anyway.

Posted by Uwe Schindler <uw...@thetaphi.de>.
Hi Lance,