Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Bryan Dollery <Br...@ChaosEngineers.co.nz> on 2002/09/27 15:07:06 UTC

war not being fully unpacked

Hi guys,

I'm deploying a war from ANT using the Catalina ant tasks. It seems that
the only things being unpacked are the classes. I've got a WEB-INF/lib
directory that's being ignored, and a bunch of XML files in WEB-INF/classes
that are also being ignored. The files are definitely in the war, and
they're in the right place in the war.

Has anyone got any idea about why this would be happening?

Cheers,

Bryan

    b r y a n   d o l l e r y
c h a o s   e n g i n e e r s
     www.ChaosEngineers.co.nz
             +64 (0)21 330607

RE: war not being fully unpacked

Posted by Bryan Dollery <Br...@ChaosEngineers.co.nz>.
forgot to mention - JDK1.4.1, Tomcat 4.1.10

> Hi guys,
>
> I'm deploying a war from ANT using the Catalina ant tasks. It seems that
> the only things being unpacked are the classes. I've got a WEB-INF/lib
> directory that's being ignored, and a bunch of XML files in
> WEB-INF/classes
> that are also being ignored. The files are definitely in the war, and
> they're in the right place in the war.
>
> Has anyone got any idea about why this would be happening?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Bryan
>
>     b r y a n   d o l l e r y
> c h a o s   e n g i n e e r s