Posted to dev@ode.apache.org by Mariem Mlouka <ma...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/15 10:36:27 UTC

Searching for a method

Hello,

I am looking for the class that contains the method that invokes the
web services in Apache.

I have to modify it to be able to invoke whether web services or Ejb.

Is it possible??

Thanks  in advance.

Re: Searching for a method

Posted by Tammo van Lessen <tv...@gmail.com>.
Hi Mariem,

please look for org.apache.ode.axis2.SoapExternalService in the axis2
module and org.apache.ode.runtime.INVOKE in the bpel-runtime module.

HTH,
  Tammo

--
Tammo van Lessen - http://www.taval.de