Posted to users@eventmesh.apache.org by Eason Chen <ch...@apache.org> on 2021/03/03 02:01:24 UTC

Hello EventMesh

Hi,
EventMesh is a dynamic cloud-native eventing infrastruture used to decouple
the application and backend middleware layer, which supports a wide range
of use cases that encompass complex multi-cloud, widely distributed
topologies using diverse technology stacks.
This is a very young but promising project. Mentors are very instrumental
in tirelessly helping this group to learn what it means to be a truly open
source project under Apache Way.

Let's kick it off and expect more and more contributors to join the
community.

Best wishes
Eason Chen

Re: Hello EventMesh

Posted by "wqliang98@gmail.com" <wq...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, glad to hear that.

+1

* * *

发自我的iPhone

\------------------ Original ------------------

 **From:** Eason Chen  <ch...@apache.org>

 **Date:** Wed,Mar 3,2021 10:01 AM

 **To:** dev  <de...@eventmesh.apache.org>, users <us...@eventmesh.apache.org>,
private <pr...@eventmesh.apache.org>

 **Subject:** Re: Hello EventMesh

Re: Hello EventMesh

Posted by 杨军 <ya...@gmail.com>.
Thanks. Glad to receive this mail.

+1

发自我的iPhone

Re: Hello EventMesh

Posted by 薛炜明 <mi...@gmail.com>.

Re: Hello EventMesh

Posted by san chen <yi...@gmail.com>.
Hello everyone,  nice to meet you too.

+1

Re: Hello EventMesh

Posted by san chen <yi...@gmail.com>.

Re: Hello EventMesh

Posted by vongosling <fe...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
Nice, I would like to know how many initial committers and mentors have
subscribed to the mail list, please +1 reply as the following :-)

+1

--
Nothing is impossible

回复:Hello EventMesh