Posted to dev@toree.apache.org by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> on 2018/05/01 20:23:24 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Apache Toree 0.2.0 RC5

On Mon, Apr 30, 2018 at 11:04 AM, Ryan Blue <rb...@netflix.com.invalid>
wrote:

> -1
>
> I'm hitting an error
> in integration.interpreter.scala.AddExternalJarMagicSpecForIntegration,
> which I think was the same error someone on the IPMC list hit in the last
> RC. Not sure what's happening yet, but I'll try to take some time to dig
> into it soon.
>
> I'm on Ubuntu 18.04 and I ran `make test`, if you want to try to reproduce
> it.
>
> rb
>
> --
> Ryan Blue
> Software Engineer
> Netflix

I was able to get an Ubuntu cloud VM and looks like that the test failure
is reproducible in that environment. I will have to investigate, but if you
(Ryan) has actually a local Ubuntu env and could help debug/fix this issue,
we would appreciate.

Please consider this vote CANCELED.

--
Luciano Resende