Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Keshava Murthy <ke...@bigtec.org> on 2003/01/31 08:23:17 UTC

Problem in porting application to linux from windows

Hi,

I have an application working fine with windows 2000. I copied this folder
to webapps folder of tomcat with linux platform. When I try to open the url
I get the following exception in the browser window :

org.apache.turbine.services.InstantiationException: ServiceBroker: unknown
service PoolService requested
	at
org.apache.turbine.services.BaseServiceBroker.getServiceInstance(BaseService
Broker.java:356)
	at
org.apache.turbine.services.BaseServiceBroker.getService(BaseServiceBroker.j
ava:298)
	at
org.apache.turbine.util.RunDataFactory.putRunData(RunDataFactory.java:231)
	at org.apache.turbine.Turbine.doGet(Turbine.java:520)
	at
org.apache.catalina.servlets.InvokerServlet.serveRequest(InvokerServlet.java
:466)
	at
org.apache.catalina.servlets.InvokerServlet.doGet(InvokerServlet.java:180)
	at
FilterChain.java:247)
	at
ain.java:193)

Can some one tell me what else I need to do to make the application work.

regards,
Keshava Murthy. S