Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Alex Karasulu <ao...@bellsouth.net> on 2003/11/27 04:44:47 UTC

FYI Nice JSR77 and JSR88 Tools

Hey guys,

Came across some cool tools out there that you may be interested in

looking at - you guys probably already saw them.  Any way here's

the link:

http://www.ejtools.org <http://www.ejtools.org/>

Oh and I had a great time meeting and talking to the Geronimo team

at the conference.  As you probably can tell, Dain, I'm doing my JSR77

homework ;-).

Have fun,

Alex

RE: FYI Nice JSR77 and JSR88 Tools

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ao...@bellsouth.net>.
Please disregard this was intended for the Geronimo list.

Sorry,

Alex