Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com> on 2004/05/27 09:54:44 UTC

Re: WS-SecureConversation Implementation

#1: New versions of the specs are already out -
http://www3.ca.com/Solutions/Collateral.asp?CID=59565&ID=4714

#2: WSE 2.0 Final is out as well -
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=FC5F06C5-821F-41D3-A4FE-6C7B56423841&displaylang=en

WSE 2.0 Final implements the updated WS-Trust and
WS-SecureConversation specs (#1). So please don't code to the old
spec. Let's use the new spec.

thanks,
dims

PS: Please send emails directly to the mailing list. thanks.

Posted by Aleksander Slominski <as...@cs.indiana.edu>.
Davanum Srinivas wrote:

>Dimuthu,
>
>FYI - http://benjaminm.net/PermaLink.aspx?guid=cd6b79f4-301a-4c39-bccb-178af1e5ee80

"one line" solutions - they look good and are perfect under one
condition if they work _always_  otherwise you need mroe support in
runtime to deal with "leaky abstractions"

i always wondered what is the best way to support problem resolution in
such case.

in other words: how to do tracing/debugging such distributed systems
when such fundamental chnage can be done by just tweaking one
configuration parameter ...

alek

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Dimuthu,