Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Sonny Sukumar <ah...@hotmail.com> on 2004/08/03 20:33:33 UTC

Re: map:redirect-to...

Alright, I finally isolated the problem: it's Mozilla Firebird 0.7!  It has
a bizarre problem where it sends 2 requests when I only click once.  And
somehow this only occurs when I use internal redirects within Cocoon.  Go
figure.

I verified that it works correctly in both KDE Konqueror on RedHat Linux 7.3
and IE6 on Windows XP.

Yeah, so I have no idea how to fix the Mozilla problem without an upgrade of
the browser itself.  Oh well. <sigh>

Thanks again for your help,

Sonny

Mozilla request parameters (was: Re: map:redirect-to...)

Posted by "John L. Webber" <Jo...@jentro.com>.
Sonny,

We've had problems with image buttons and request parameters; for
example if the button has the name "saveme", Mozilla sends request
parameters "saveme", "saveme.x" and "saveme.y", while Konqueror and IE
only send "saveme.x" and "saveme.y". Since we use almost exclusively
Mozilla internally, this bit us severely.

John

Re: map:redirect-to...

Posted by "John L. Webber" <Jo...@jentro.com>.
Have you tried Firefox 0.9? (It's no longer called Firebird)

John