Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Santosh Math <sa...@confluxtechnologies.com> on 2018/09/05 05:05:09 UTC

Re: [Mifos-developer] Mifos Pentaho Reports not showing Charts

HI Andrew,

The ticket is closed because PR is merged. It's yet to be tested with
latest code from develop branch.

On Tue, Sep 4, 2018 at 12:39 PM, <an...@bridgeanalytics.co.ke>
wrote:

> Hello Santosh,
>

> Could it be this issue you commented on https://github.com/openMF/
> community-app/issues/2041
>

> Since all the charts are not showing in Mifos, both the ones in the
> homepage dashboard as well as when I build a chart report.
>

> Regards,
>

> Andrew

Thanks & Regards

Santosh Math

*QA Engineer*

*Conflux Technologies Pvt Ltd <http://www.confluxtechnologies.com/>*
| *Office*: +91-080-41208662 |

*Address*: #304, 2nd Floor, 7th Main Road, HRBR Layout 1st Block,
Bengaluru, Karnataka, 560043 INDIA

Re: RE: [Mifos-developer] Mifos Pentaho Reports not showing Charts

Posted by Naser Abdelati <na...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
  Dear sirI need your help to add Arabic language in mifos xfirst i changed every thing in mysql database structure to utf-8 (db-tablee-varchar fields) however when i write any data in mifos lke organization name-officer name,.... it appears ?????????????second i translated  the file  local-fr.json to Arabic instead of french and  i choose french in profile setting some words like password ,......... appear in Arabic very good but other apears ????????????Can you tell me the right way to add Arabic language?Best Regards
Naser AbdelatiIT Manger of ESED  (NGO) in Egypt   www.esed-eg.org

Re: [Mifos-developer] Mifos Pentaho Reports not showing Charts

Posted by Santosh Math <sa...@confluxtechnologies.com>.
+Sampath.

Hi Sampath,

Please guide Andrew about how to show Charts in Pentaho reports.

Thanks
Santosh

Posted by an...@bridgeanalytics.co.ke.
Hey Santosh,

Thanks, I have noted that. Will it be possible to resolve the Pentaho not showing charts issue?

Regards,

Andrew

Am having a challenge when embedding a Pentaho report into Mifos. I have developed a report in Pentaho reports designer that is showing data correctly in text and graphs, however when I embed it to Mifos it only shows text data and not the graphs as expected.

Please advise me on what I need to do to rectify this in case any of you have ever experienced this issue.

Regards,

Andrew Kenana

Bridge Analytics LTD

Phone: +254 722 262547

Website:  <http://www.bridgeanalytics.co.ke/> www.bridgeanalytics.co.ke

  _____

Thanks & Regards

Santosh Math

QA Engineer

 <http://www.confluxtechnologies.com/> Conflux Technologies Pvt Ltd

| Office: +91-080-41208662 |

Address: #304, 2nd Floor, 7th Main Road, HRBR Layout 1st Block, Bengaluru, Karnataka, 560043 INDIA

--

Thanks & Regards

Santosh Math

QA Engineer

 <http://www.confluxtechnologies.com/> Conflux Technologies Pvt Ltd

| Office: +91-080-41208662 |

Address: #304, 2nd Floor, 7th Main Road, HRBR Layout 1st Block, Bengaluru, Karnataka, 560043 INDIA

---

Re: [Mifos-developer] Mifos Pentaho Reports not showing Charts

Posted by Santosh Math <sa...@confluxtechnologies.com>.
Hi Andrew,