Posted to dev@trafficserver.apache.org by ra...@gmail.com, ra...@gmail.com on 2018/09/20 15:13:21 UTC

TimeZone in access.log

Hi All,

I was looking for options to add TimeZone information in my TrafficServer access log. I currently do not see any log format that supports that. Do we have a way to add timezone information in our logs?

Thanks in Advance.

~Raji

Re: TimeZone in access.log

Posted by Susan Hinrichs <sh...@apache.org>.
I'm not aware of a time zone option either.  I think most folks just stay
in UTC.  But should be an easy extensions if you'd like to add it.