Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Eileen Peakman <eg...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/11 00:12:30 UTC

Re:Pages taking over my open office

I haven’t  tried to get help on open Office before and hope that it is okay to send to you I haven’t really Noted how to get help.
I have used it on Macs for years with no Problem. Since the last upgrade I am having many Problems I have a Mac book air  13 inch Early 2015 Processor Intel HD Graphics   Intel core i5
the problem is that when I try to save a doc in Word it changes the Font puts me on Pages instead changes the Font and makes it really unreadable
and I get red underlines on all my emails, and some Documents .
My spelling is changed from what I type and sometimes if I am in hurra and don’t proofread I send utter nonsense.
I am also having Trouble with my old email at AIM.com <http://aim.com/> i get this little coloured rotating ball chic then Freezes my email.
it is also creating Capitals when I haven’t typed them
I would appreciate it if you can help.
Eileen  South Wales UK The ORIGINAL.