Posted to user@hive.apache.org by qq <98...@qq.com> on 2020/10/29 09:31:04 UTC

How to set the Kerberos mode of HIve MetaStore?

hi!
&nbsp; &nbsp; How to set the Kerberos mode of HIve MetaStore?

回复: How to set the Kerberos mode of HIve MetaStore?

Posted by qq <98...@qq.com>.
thank you very much,

Posted by 杜峰 <du...@bytedance.com>.
unsubscribe

于2020年10月29日星期四 18:34 <vn...@gmail.com> 写道:

Hi, I found the following documentation in this link
https://docs.cloudera.com/documentation/enterprise/5-12-x/topics/cdh_sg_hiveserver2_security.html#topic_9_1
The Hive metastore server supports Kerberos authentication for Thrift
clients. For example, you can configure a standalone Hive metastore server
instance to force clients to authenticate with Kerberos by setting the
following properties in the hive-site.xml configuration file used by the
metastore server: Please read the aforementioned link for more details.
Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions. Thank you,
Narayanan On Thu, Oct 29, 2020 at 3:01 PM qq <98...@qq.com> wrote: >
hi! > How to set the Kerberos mode of HIve MetaStore? > >

Re: How to set the Kerberos mode of HIve MetaStore?

Posted by Narayanan Venkateswaran <vn...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Narayanan Venkateswaran <vn...@gmail.com>.
Hi,