Posted to jdo-dev@db.apache.org by Craig L Russell <cr...@oracle.com> on 2010/08/20 21:34:39 UTC

Minutes: JDO TCK Conference Call Friday, July 2, 9 am PDT

For the record, I found this in my out-box...

Attendees: Michael Bouschen, Michelle Caisse, Craig Russell

Agenda:

1. Restructure JDO repository. Seems like the only issue is the name.
It could be called jdo/trunk-archive or jdo/branches/archive-3.0 or
something like this so we know that it's in the 3.0 time frame.

After the restructuring we will then change the version number in
trunk to 3.1-SNAPSHOT.

2. JDO 3.0 staging release at http://people.apache.org/~clr/dist

Feedback from Andy: the pom.xml has the wrong version number. Thanks!

Michael points out that contrary to Craig's message, we do distribute
the tck sources, just not via the maven repo.

Does anyone know how to make it easy to "attach sources" to an IDE? Is
the current planned distribution via mirrors ok for this purpose? That
is, if a user wants to look at the sources for a Maven dependency, is
there a trivial way to "attach sources" within the IDE dialog if the
user has not already downloaded the sources?

3. Other issues

none.

Craig L Russell
Architect, Oracle