Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by Jeff Dever <jd...@nortelnetworks.com> on 2002/08/08 17:47:00 UTC

Create new httpclient-dev list

Hey,

There has recently been a vote in Commons for the creation of a new list for
HttpClient.  The voting on this issue clearly passed (votes itemized below).

As the HttpClient release manager, I would like to request that a new
mailing list, "httpclient-dev" be created, and steps be taken to put it into
use.  What do I have to do in order to get this done?  Is there anyone
specificly responsible for mailing lists?

> Proposal:
> 2. create a new httpclient-dev list. the dev traffic for httpclient
> justifies this.

+1
Michael A. Smith [mas@apache.org]
Jeff Dever [jsdver@apache.org]