Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Ryan Bloom <rb...@covalent.net> on 2001/09/18 16:59:41 UTC

Re: HOW TO BUILD APACHE 2.0 WITH MORE THAN ONE MODULE(MODULES WRI ITEN BY OTHER NON-APACHE DEVELOPERS)

On Tuesday 18 September 2001 07:02 am, Farag, Hany M (Hany) wrote:

--with-module only accepts one module, and you can't add more.  I keep meaning
to go in and fix that, but I haven't had time recently.

I would suggest just creating a config.m4 file for your own modules, and copying
the files into a subdirectory of modules/.  This is very clean, and then you
can do --enable-mod_one --enable-mod_two, etc.

config.m4 is a very simple file to learn to write.

Ryan

Ryan Bloom				rbb@apache.org