Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Reinhard Poetz <re...@apache.org> on 2007/09/27 19:36:02 UTC

Code freeze - over

All release artifacts and their docs have been created. This means that the code
freeze is over and our SVN is happily awaiting your commits again!

Currently trunk doesn't build because the parent pom references are not set
correctly. I will take care for this tommorrow morning if nobody else is doing
it in the meantime:

You would just have to use tools/pom-updater/pu.sh and set

   org.apache.cocoon:cocoon
   org.apache.cocoon:cocoon-blocks-modules
   org.apache.cocoon:cocoon-core-modules
   org.apache.cocoon:cocoon-tools-modules

to 6-SNAPSHOT.

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc

Re: Code freeze - over

Posted by Reinhard Poetz <re...@apache.org>.
Grzegorz Kossakowski wrote:
> Reinhard Poetz pisze:
>> Grzegorz Kossakowski wrote:
>>> Reinhard Poetz pisze:
>>>
>>> Thanks Reinhard for taking care!
>>>
>>> It's nice that we will be able to start creating buzz about Cocoon 2.2
>>> shortly! :-)
>> ;-)
>>
>> btw,  I've forgotten to mention that I'm waiting for the solution(s) that
>> fix(es) Giacomo's bug and the cocoon:/ problem. Then I will recreate the
>> affected core modules and then call for the vote.
>
> Oups, I forgot about it too.
>
> I'll give this a thorough look this weekend so there is a humble ask: if you,
> Giacomo, Reinhard and others could monitor our mailing list during this
> weekend more often than usually I would be grateful. It's very likely I will
> be having additional questions.

I'm sorry, but I will be offline over the weekend. Maybe I have a chance to
check the mails on Sunday afternoon but can't promise.

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc

Re: Code freeze - over

Posted by Grzegorz Kossakowski <gk...@apache.org>.

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski

Re: Code freeze - over

Posted by Reinhard Poetz <re...@apache.org>.

Re: Code freeze - over

Posted by Grzegorz Kossakowski <gk...@apache.org>.

Re: Code freeze - over

Posted by Reinhard Poetz <re...@apache.org>.
Reinhard Poetz wrote:
> Reinhard Poetz wrote:
>>
>> All release artifacts and their docs have been created. This means
>> that the code freeze is over and our SVN is happily awaiting your
>> commits again!
>>
>> Currently trunk doesn't build because the parent pom references are
>> not set correctly. I will take care for this tommorrow morning if
>> nobody else is doing it in the meantime:
>>
>> You would just have to use tools/pom-updater/pu.sh and set
>>
>>   org.apache.cocoon:cocoon
>>   org.apache.cocoon:cocoon-blocks-modules
>>   org.apache.cocoon:cocoon-core-modules
>>   org.apache.cocoon:cocoon-tools-modules
>>
>> to 6-SNAPSHOT.
>>

> I have some unexpected free time this evening and I'm going to run the
> pom-updater now.

the build runs through again for me. If you find any problems pls let us know
via this list - filing a Jira issue shouldn't be necessary.

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc

Re: Code freeze - over

Posted by Reinhard Poetz <re...@apache.org>.