Posted to dev@cayenne.apache.org by Apache Hudson Server <hu...@hudson.zones.apache.org> on 2009/05/01 22:34:04 UTC

Cayenne-trunk - Build # 378 - Still Failing

The Apache Hudson build system has built Cayenne-trunk (build #378)

Check console output at http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/Cayenne-trunk/378/ to view the results.

Re: Cayenne-trunk - Build # 378 - Still Failing

Posted by Kevin Menard <ni...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, May 1, 2009 at 9:31 PM, Aristedes Maniatis <ar...@ish.com.au> wrote:

> There actually isn't anywhere to configure that in Hudson. It should be
> picked up automatically from the various poms, so I'm no sure why it isn't.
> I'll try and poke around a bit to see if I can figure it out.
>
> Ari

Interesting.  If there's anything I can do to help, just let me know.

Thanks,
Kevin

Re: Cayenne-trunk - Build # 378 - Still Failing

Posted by Aristedes Maniatis <ar...@ish.com.au>.
On 02/05/2009, at 8:54 AM, Kevin Menard wrote:

> Looks like the cayenne-tools module isn't picked up automatically in
> the
> Hudson config.  Could someone with admin rights please add it?
> Otherwise,
> please grant me necessary karma and I'll putz around with it.

There actually isn't anywhere to configure that in Hudson. It should
be picked up automatically from the various poms, so I'm no sure why
it isn't. I'll try and poke around a bit to see if I can figure it out.

Ari

ish
http://www.ish.com.au
phone +61 2 9550 5001   fax +61 2 9550 4001

Re: Cayenne-trunk - Build # 378 - Still Failing

Posted by Kevin Menard <km...@apache.org>.
Looks like the cayenne-tools module isn't picked up automatically in the
Hudson config.  Could someone with admin rights please add it?  Otherwise,
please grant me necessary karma and I'll putz around with it.
Kevin