Posted to dev@mesos.apache.org by Dave Lester <da...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/13 22:07:52 UTC

Re: Assigning issues in JIRA

+1

Currently, JIRA users need to be manually given permission in order to
assign a ticket to themselves. To simplify the process, I think any user to

Re: Assigning issues in JIRA

Posted by Chris Lambert <cl...@twopensource.com>.
I have an INFRA ticket open for this:
INFRA-7712<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-7712>.
 See the linked ticket for the initial change.

Re: Assigning issues in JIRA

Posted by Chris Lambert <cl...@twopensource.com>.