Posted to volunteer@openoffice.apache.org by jensy veras <je...@gmail.com> on 2022/08/28 19:33:24 UTC

Introduction

Hello,

I am writing to state my interest as a volunteer for the Apache openoffice
documentation project. I first got involved with technical documentation at
my current job and have done so since March of this year. The bulk of the
work I currently do involves writing SOP's on how to provision hardware
before shipping to customers. I would like to become a full time technical
writer in the future. Currently, I am looking for different opportunities
to broaden my experience in technical writing.

Outside of work, I spend most of my time at home with my partner and my
cat. I enjoy reading novels and non-fiction, watching anime, and going for
long relaxing walks.

Best,

Jensy

Re: Introduction

Posted by Peter Kovacs <pe...@apache.org>.
Welcome Jensy to the OpenOffice Project,

Any help is appreciated no matter so small.

I recommend to subscribe to the doc mailing list and maybe if you want
to follow the project beyond documentation the dev mailing list.

I have no overview what the documentation is doing currently. So I am
not able to give further pointers. If you have any questions or need
help just write to volunteer mailing list.

HTH.

Peter