Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org> on 2013/03/31 16:19:31 UTC

[REQUEST] Binaries for 1.3.0-rc.3

Dear community,

This is a request to prepare binaries for the 1.3.0-rc.3 release.

Please follow the release procedure:

http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/Release_Procedure#Preparing_the_Binary_Packages

Everyone is welcome to prepare binaries for this release.

NS

Re: [REQUEST] Binaries for 1.3.0-rc.3

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org>.
Thanks everyone. Binaries moved into our dist dir in preparation for the
release.

Posted by Mike West <mw...@data.io>.
Thanks Dave...+1 on Windows 2012 Server!

Posted by Dave Cottlehuber <dc...@jsonified.com>.
Thanks Jan, and fixed.

Thanks Mike and Nick for helping out. I plan to merge my build scripts back
into the codebase soon, and I'd love some help checking that in & making it
work. I'll let you know when I get started!

Posted by Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org>.

Posted by Alexander Shorin <kx...@gmail.com>.
setup-couchdb-1.3.0_R15B03-1.exe
Win2K3 x86: ok
Win2K3 x64: ok
Win2008 R2 x64 : ok
upgrade from 1.1.1: ok
upgrade from 1.2.0: ok
tests: ok
sigs: ok
hashes: ok

+1

--
,,,^..^,,,

Posted by Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org>.

Posted by Nick North <no...@gmail.com>.
Thanks as always Dave. +1 for R15B03 on Windows 2008 R2 SP1. There was one
odd bit of behaviour: running Verify Installation hung first time, but was
fine after stopping and restarting the service, and has been fine since.

Nick

Posted by Dave Cottlehuber <dc...@jsonified.com>.

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org>.
Okay, thanks for the explanation. That's fine! :)

Posted by Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org>.

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org>.

Posted by Robert Newson <rn...@apache.org>.
+1 for keeping .zip.

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org>.
Any reason?

Posted by Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org>.

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org>.

Posted by Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org>.

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org>.
Jan,

Posted by Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org>.
On Apr 1, 2013, at 17:25 , Ryan Ramage <ry...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Not sure if we vote on these, but +1, works for me. Thanks Jan!

We do not officially vote on binaries, but casting a +1 as a vote of confidence for shipping this is welcome :)

Thanks Ryan!
Jan

Posted by Ryan Ramage <ry...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org>.