Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Angela Schreiber <an...@day.com> on 2006/03/10 13:30:22 UTC

JCR-337 and Jackrabbit 1.0 Release

hi jukka

While preparing the checkin and writing a modification
summary, i realized that fixing JCR-337 not only
requires API changes but that i underestimated the
amount of classes modified specially in the remoting
part. Second i realized that i fixed additional bugs
and consistency issues during the last weeks, some
of them interfering with the modifications related to
the JCR-337 issue.

Since i consider the risk of the complete set of changes
as low, i'd like to suggest, that not only JCR-337
should make it into the 1.0 release.

If you agree i would enter separate JIRA bugs for
the additional issues scheduled for 1.0 and mark
the checkins accordingly. As usual i'll provide a
summary of the changes for those that prefer a simple
overview to reading svn-diffs.

What do you think?
angela

Re: JCR-337 and Jackrabbit 1.0 Release

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On 3/13/06, Angela Schreiber <an...@day.com> wrote:
> i'm done.
> the list of JIRA issues is available from the modification
> summary. the additional checkins not attached to a jira
> issue are mainly related to code reformatting and javadoc.

OK, thanks. I've now merged the changes to the 1.0 branch and
commented the Jira issues accordingly. Can you please check out the
jcr-server in the 1.0 branch and see that everything is OK? It
compiled OK, and I was able to deploy and browse the webdav server,
but I didn't do any more extensive testing.

I didn't merge the formatting and javadoc changes you made to keep the
amount of changes in the branch to a minimum. If you want I can still
merge those changes as well.

PS. Sorry for the extra reopen/edit/resolve/reopen/unedit/resolve
cycles on some of your issues. I was about to mark the issues as
affecting the 0.9 version to enable better Jira reports, but realized
only too late that jcr-server wasn't even included in 0.9. My bad. :-)

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Re: JCR-337 and Jackrabbit 1.0 Release

Posted by Angela Schreiber <an...@day.com>.
hi jukka

Jukka Zitting wrote:
> Hi,
> Sounds good, make it so! :-)

i'm done.
the list of JIRA issues is available from the modification
summary. the additional checkins not attached to a jira
issue are mainly related to code reformatting and javadoc.

thanks for merging with your 1.0 branch.

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,