Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agssa.net> on 2004/02/07 11:36:57 UTC

[Woody -HTMLArea] All dialogs open behind the main window

Hi:

The new HTMLArea looks great, a nice new feature for Woody! I have a
problem: All the dialogs (choose color, etc.) are open behind the main
browser window while using HTMLArea.

I am using Mozilla 1.4 on Linux Fedora Core 1.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.

Re: [Woody -HTMLArea] All dialogs open behind the main window

Posted by Andreas Hochsteger <e9...@student.tuwien.ac.at>.
Yes, I had the same problem.
I solved it by using <div> instead.

Posted by Ugo Cei <u....@cbim.it>.