Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Dennis Sosnoski <dm...@sosnoski.com> on 2002/10/07 09:02:29 UTC

1.0rc2 SOAPMonitor usage?

  RC2 has only the .java for SOAPMonitor applet, not the .class, as was
mentioned on the dev list a few days ago. I had no problems building it
(with all the usual jars in the compiler classpath) with:

  javac -classpath WEB-INF/lib/axis.jar SOAPMonitorApplet.java

after which it loads and runs in the browser. I'm not seeing any
requests displayed, though.

The user guide seems to imply that this should just work automatically.
Is there some step I'm missing to activate this for a service?

I'm hoping to show this in an Axis demo coming up Tuesday night. Thanks
for any suggestions,

  - Dennis

Dennis M. Sosnoski
Sosnoski Software Solutions, Inc.