Posted to mapreduce-user@hadoop.apache.org by Pedro Costa <ps...@gmail.com> on 2011/01/28 18:51:25 UTC

java.lang.RuntimeException: problem advancing post rec#499959

Hi,

I'm running the Terasort problem in cluster mode, and I've got a
RunTimeException in a Reduce Task.

java.lang.RuntimeException: problem advancing post rec#499959

(Please, see attachment)

What this error means? Is it a problem about wrong KEYOUT and VALUEOUT
in the Reduce Task?

Pedro

Re: java.lang.RuntimeException: problem advancing post rec#499959

Posted by Pedro Costa <ps...@gmail.com>.
How can I check if it's data corruption? I'm running the terasort
example in a cluster, with 1GB of data of input stream.

The terasort example runs well with an input stream of 500MB.

Posted by Harsh J <qw...@gmail.com>.

--
Harsh J
www.harshj.com