Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Andy Benjamin <an...@hotmail.com> on 2003/08/27 22:15:55 UTC

Controlled access to directories

Hi everyone,

I have to control access to a directory that only the owner of the directory
should be able to access and download files in that directory.

For instance, I would have a folder called the same name as a username.
Only that user would have access to the contents of that folder.  Would this
be something that was handled through jetspeed or is this more of a web
server type problem?  Anyways, if anyone has an idea as to how to do that
please let me know.  Thanks!!

Andy