Posted to user@juddi.apache.org by Alex O'Ree <al...@apache.org> on 2017/06/28 23:13:03 UTC

Re: simple publish sample

Well that's unexpected. What version of jUDDI are you using? I suspect
that the build process on our end may not have updated the pom and is
still pointing at the snapshot version.

For a quick fix, try editing the pom file of the simple-publish and
replace 3.1.3-SNAPSHOT with 3.3.4 (which is the latest)

Re: simple publish sample

Posted by Alex O'Ree <al...@apache.org>.
cc'ding the jUDDI user's mailing list with this one.

SearchByQos
-purpose: find all service endpoints that include a QoS metric as
defined by the WSDM QoS Constants class

  FindService fb = new FindService();
                fb.setAuthInfo(token);
                org.uddi.api_v3.FindQualifiers fq = new
org.uddi.api_v3.FindQualifiers();
                fq.getFindQualifier().add(UDDIConstants.APPROXIMATE_MATCH);
                fq.getFindQualifier().add(UDDIConstants.OR_ALL_KEYS);
                fb.setFindQualifiers(fq);
                fb.getName().add((new Name(UDDIConstants.WILDCARD, null)));

                fb.setTModelBag(new TModelBag());

fb.getTModelBag().getTModelKey().addAll(WSDMQosConstants.getAllQOSKeys());
inquiry.findService(fb);

The last line there that adds all WSDM QoS tmodel keys is the key
there. You need to have at least one service registered with one of
those keys.
The tModelInstanceInfo with the key and the metric goes here:
/business/service/bindingTemplate/tModelInstanceInfos[]

Re: simple publish sample

Posted by Alex O'Ree <al...@apache.org>.
Seems to me that your example is on a super old version of the code.
Since your original version was 3.1.3-SNAPSHOT and there was some
refactoring along the way, try using 3.1.3 as the version number.