Posted to dev@freemarker.apache.org by Schäffer, Jörg <Jo...@coremedia.com> on 2016/04/20 18:03:47 UTC

Re: CoreMedia on the "Who uses FreeMarker" page

Hello FreeMarker.org team,

CoreMedia has been using the FreeMarker engine as part of our Content Management System since release 7.0 in 2012, so we would like to be listed on your http://freemarker.org/poweredBy.html page too with the following text please:

----
CoreMedia – http://www.coremedia.com

CoreMedia has powered the websites and digital experiences of organizations across varied industries worldwide since 1996. Our Java-based Content Management System enables customers to connect with their audiences across channels by seamlessly integrating content with digital, e-Commerce and social media assets. CoreMedia transforms e-Commerce stores by infusing visually compelling and immersive content, resulting in increased engagement, sales, and loyalty. CoreMedia’s templating engine is based on FreeMarker to deliver content to all channels from our object-based, omni-channel content repository.
-----

Thanks in advance and best regards
Joerg Schaeffer

--
Mag. Jörg Schäffer
Director Product Management

CoreMedia AG
content | conversation | conversion

Ludwig-Erhard-Str. 18
20459 Hamburg, Germany
www.coremedia.com<applewebdata://0F85F32E-4344-4617-AACA-390133BBF050/www.coremedia.com>

CoreMedia AG
Executive Board: Sören Stamer, Dr. Klemens Kleiminger
Supervisory Board: Professor Dr. Florian Matthes (Chairman)
Trade Register: Amtsgericht Hamburg, HR B 76277