Posted to dev@ode.apache.org by Gianfranco Boccalon <gi...@eng.it> on 2008/02/07 09:47:39 UTC

Spagic integrated ODE

Hello,
I'm the project leader of the Spagic project (http://www.spagic.org).
Spagic is an open source solution for Enterprise Application Integration
based on ServiceMix.
I'd like to announce that in the latest Spagic release we integrated
also Apache ODE, that we use as BPEL engine as an alternative to JBI
orchestration (for more complex orchestration processes).
We are still working on this feature, we released a pre-release, but the
interesting topic is that we provide also monitoring for BPEL processes,
through a Web console (Spagic Console).

Regards
Gianfranco Boccalon

Re: Spagic integrated ODE

Posted by Gianfranco Boccalon <gb...@tiscali.it>.
Sure, we should begin upgrade Spagic to work with latest ODE release,
within this month.
This means that we think that for the end of November we will have an
almost complete support for BPEL (with ODE, and additional BPEL
statements supported) and the monitoring working properly.

Gianfranco Boccalon
Spago&Spagic Project Leader

Re: Spagic integrated ODE

Posted by jbi joe <jo...@daggerpoint.net>.