Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by John Scobie <Jo...@michaelpage.com.au> on 2004/04/12 17:01:04 UTC

John Scobie/Sydney/MPI is out of the office.

I will be out of the office starting  12/04/2004 and will not return until
27/04/2004.

to whom they are addressed. The content and opinions
contained in this email are not necessarily those of
Michael Page International.

If you have received this email in error please contact the
sender.