Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Julian Reschke <re...@apache.org> on 2016/12/01 07:48:17 UTC

Jackrabbit 2.13.5 release plan

Hi,

I'd like to cut Jackrabbit 2.13.5 next Monday.

The list of open issues schedule for 2.13.5 is:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=fixVersion%20%3D%202.13.5%20AND%20project%20%3D%20JCR%20AND%20resolution%20%3D%20Unresolved%20ORDER%20BY%20priority%20DESC

1) <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCR-3943>
("[jackrabbi-aws-ext] Data inconsistency due to race condition during
async uploads")- this one is marked critical, but hasn't seen any
activity since opened in January. Amit - is it ok to downgrade the
priority and move it to a future release?

2) <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCR-4064> ("Refactor WebDAV
related code out of HttpClient3-specific classes for better future
re-use") - this is work in progress, and I'll close it before next week.

There's also <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCR-4060>
("unintended export versions due to changed defaults in maven bundle
plugin"), which currently is unscheduled but which we absolutely need to
deal with before 2.14 -- feedback appreciated.

Best regards, Julian

Re: Jackrabbit 2.13.5 release plan

Posted by Amit Jain <am...@ieee.org>.
On Thu, Dec 1, 2016 at 1:18 PM, Julian Reschke <re...@apache.org> wrote:

> Amit - is it ok to downgrade the priority and move it to a future release?

I have downgraded the priority but still marked for 2.14. Will mark it for
next release if I am not able to resolve this.

Thanks
Amit