Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by "Nevermann, Dr., Peter" <Pe...@softwareag.com> on 2002/10/01 11:29:52 UTC

RE: VersioningHelper Bug

Hi Stan,

hmm ... aparently the histoty resource (VHR) has lost its DAV:version-set
property at CHECKIN time. I cannot reproduce your problem using the file
store.
How are your stores configured?
What client are you using?

Regards,
Peter

P.S.:
This is my config for the file store:

<definition>
  <store name="file">
    <nodestore classname="slidestore.file.XMLFileDescriptorsStore">
      <parameter
name="rootpath">D:\Projects\jakarta\tomcat\webapps\slide\metadatastore</para
meter>
    </nodestore>
    <securitystore>
      <reference store="nodestore"/>
    </securitystore>
    <lockstore>
      <reference store="nodestore"/>
    </lockstore>
    <revisiondescriptorsstore>
      <reference store="nodestore"/>
    </revisiondescriptorsstore>
    <revisiondescriptorstore>
      <reference store="nodestore"/>
    </revisiondescriptorstore>
    <contentstore classname="slidestore.reference.FileContentStore">
      <parameter
name="rootpath">D:\Projects\jakarta\tomcat\webapps\slide\contentstore</param
eter>
      <parameter name="version">true</parameter>
      <parameter name="resetBeforeStarting">false</parameter>
    </contentstore>
  </store>
  <scope match="/" store="file"/>
</definition>